Grassroots Start Up Grants Round 2
North West Leicestershire District Council are looking to work with sports clubs and groups in the district to support projects which will help to get even more people active. We are looking to set up partnerships to launch new sporting sessions. For round 2 these new sessions can target any demographic.
We can support initial start-up costs to the value of £250 per project. This may include initial set-up costs, marketing, ongoing training, equipment or additional investment.
We would look to support these sessions for around 6 weeks for clubs to establish the session and then hand over to the club to run exclusively.
If you have a project that could be eligible for our Grassroots Sports Start-Up Programme, please fill in the Expression of Interest Form.
Please return the Expression of Interest Form by Wednesday 14th February 2024. All responses will be evaluated by an internal panel and responses sent out by Monday 26th February 2024. These sessions should be started before March 31st to be eligible for this funding.
We look forward to working with you to support our grassroots sporting clubs.
Should you require further assistance please contact email@example.com
- Clubs should be located within North West Leicestershire
- Clubs/applicants should be not for profit organisations
- The session must be new to the club
- The project must be sustainable with the view to continue beyond the initial support received from NWLDC
- Clubs must be happy to provide feedback on the outcomes and impact of the sessions