Digital Marketing Hub - What's on in February 2022?
Posted: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:00
Find out all the upcoming events in February 2022 available on the Digital Marketing Hub:
YouTube For Your Brand with Google - February 1st 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
Join this session to discover how you can define and understand your target audience, identify your unique selling points and business goals, create engaging content and optimise your YouTube channel to enhance discovery.
How to Explode Your Brand with Podcasting - February 8th 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
This webinar will cover
- What a brand actually is
- How to develop your brand
- How to use podcasting to reach a global audience to grow your brand
Also the following FAQ's:
- What is the best microphone to use
- How often do you have to release a podcast
- What is the main benefit of creating a podcast
Get Started with Analytics, with Google - February 15th 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
In this session you will learn:
- The ways that data analytics can help your business strategy
- Which tools can help you understand your audience
- How to get started with Google Analytics
How to Build a Content Strategy for Every Stage of Your Business - February 22nd, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
Join Hannah Thorpe, the Managing Director at Verkeer, to explore:
- How to think about your own purchase funnel and understand the steps users go through before 'converting'
- Researching content ideas for every purpose
- What good content looks like for Search Engine Optimisation (and for users!)
All Webinars are recorded and uploaded to the 'Resources' section of the Hub to access at any time, so don't worry if you are not able to attend a session live.
Join the Digital Marketing Hub to access these webinars.