Help to Grow: Digital Scheme - extended to more businesses
Posted: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 12:37
The Government's Help to Grow: Digital Scheme has been extended to help more SME businesses receive support and discounts on digital technologies to improve productivity.
Eligible businesses could receive a 50% discount on approved software solutions up to a maximum of £5,000.
What you can get
The Help to Grow: Digital website provides all businesses with free and impartial information and support to help them adopt new software.
- Guidance and tools to help you understand which digital technology is best suited to your business
- A software comparison tool
- Checklists to help you see whether you're ready and how to integrate new software
- Case studies about similar businesses who have adopted new software
You may be able to get the discount on the costs of buying approved software, if your business:
- Has between 1 and 249 employees
- Is a UK company registered with Companies House or on the Financial Conduct Authority's Mutuals Register
- Is actively trading for over a year before applying for the discount
- Is purchasing the software for the first time
To find out more and to check your eligibility, visit the Help to Grow: Digital website here.